CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Oct






We have been so busy. I think Oct is a busy month for everyone. This week we have Harvest Fun and my good friend from Texas is coming into town and then my mom and I are going to the Canton Flea Market. I am working a half a day Wed and then we are leaving. My mom took MP to pick out her pumpkin and she had a great time!
The pictures of Perrin just crack me up. MP got a hold of Perrin with her bath foam while she was taking a bath. Perrin did not even care. Poor thing. Hope everyone has a great week!

8 comments:

Gaston Family said...

That picture of Perrin is too cute!! At first, I thought he got into Will's shaving cream. I'll be at Canton, also. Maybe we'll run into eachother. Have a great week.

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

girl, call my cell phone when you are in canton! i will be there helping shana all day long, so you can let me know where i need to go shop when i get a break!

heather short said...

I'll be in Canton also!!! Maybe we will see each other!! Love the photos

The Hitts said...

That picture of Perrin is hilarious! Where is Mary in those first pictures?

The Roberts Family said...

that soap pix is too funny...poor little guy!!!

Lisa Barbee Nooe said...

haha!! that pic of perrin is priceless!! :)

The Vickers Family said...

Bless his heart.

Anonymous said...

Perrin is hysterical!