CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Weekend


I went to Stem's big sale yesterday and found these Tervis dragonfly tumblers for 50% off! I just LOVE them! They are wonderful!

For everyone that has been to my house, our playroom is always a mess. Kate introduced me to these great shelves and storage bins! It makes such a difference in the playroom. I picked 3 colors. The pink is for Mary Paxton's toys, blue is for Perrin's toys and the green is for toys they share. It is working out so far.

We have had a busy weekend so far. Yesterday we had a pool party and Mary Paxton enjoyed swimming. This is Will's busy season with harvest, so we have not seen him much. Last night I had Bunco. The food was great and i had a wonderful time playing and catching up with everyone. Although i NEVER win, i always have a great time. Oh- and Becky made the best dessert i have ever eaten! It was white chocolate blueberry bread pudding with whiskey sauce! Delicious....

Hope everyone has a safe and relaxing Labor Day!

3 comments:

The Hookers said...

Play room shelves look great! I dreamt about the bread pudding...I must get the recipe.

Elizabeth said...

I never win at bunko either. Never. And I've been playing for 3 years now.

The Simon Family said...

That is a cute shelf!! Looks very good in the playroom!!! Miss you lots!!!